A cotton ridger is a farm implement capable of ridging many crops including cotton, sugarcane, maize, etc. It is an inter-row cultivator and can be of plenty of use for Zambian farmers. Ridge building can be made easier with the help of cotton ridgers. A cotton ridger is an important farming tool that improves the plantation of Zambia’s crucial crops, including maize, cassava, soybeans, cotton, rice, sugar, etc. The cotton ridgers available at Tractors Zambia are feasible and adaptable, resulting in different sizes of angles and rows. Cotton, which is the main export crop of Zambia can be harvested in great amounts with the help of a cotton ridger, which is available in huge stocks at Tractor Zambia.
- For the crops that are to be exported, ridge building is made easier.
- Verified under ISO 9001 verification law.
- Of genuine and export quality.
- Tractor performance is boosted.
- Affordable and user-friendly
- Adjustable and can be adjusted upon needs.
- Improves soil production.
- All 60 Hp tractors are compatible with this farm implement.
- A total of 9 tines.
- Hydraulic type in terms of operation.
- The overall width is measured to be 36 inches.
- The overall height is measured to be 43 inches.
- The adjustment requirements include accurately spaced rows and tine depths.
Tractors.co.zm is your local tractor dealer that can be approached easily by far-fetched farmers. Tractors Zambia allows the farmer to be independent in terms of execution of strenuous farming operations. You can buy result-driven and technology-oriented cotton ridgers at negotiable rates from Tractors Zambia exclusively. Your required order will be processed as soon as an order is confirmed from your end. We will ship your desired order to your doorstep at the soonest so hurry and order right away and get the most from our bargained prices.