A rear-mounted dozer is a utility tractor attachment that is abundantly available at our tractor dealers in Zambia. Its blade may be angled or offset. This extensively used farm implement has replaceable high carbon cutting edges facilitating easy cutting. Besides, its plate is made up of plates requiring extra reinforcing. A rear-mounted dozer is so far the best tractor attachment used for ground leveling, ground cleaning, snow movement, yard maintenance, and many more. The blades of the rear blade are quite feasible as these can be rotated completely covering a circumference angle of 360o.
- Economical and multipurpose.
- Ideal for maintaining medium to large-sized farms.
- The blade can cover an angle of 360 degrees.
- Verified under ISO 9001 verification law.
- Of genuine and export quality.
- Easily attached and detached.
- One of the ideal farming tools for backfilling.
- Affordable and resilient.
- The disc can offset.
- The length and the width of the blade are 5 feet and 7 feet respectively.
- The weight is approximately 170 Kg.
- All 50 Hp or above tractors are compatible with this farm implement.
- The angle can be adjusted from 0 to 360 Degrees.
Tractors.co.zm is your go-to tractor dealer, helping Zambian farmers in escalating their farming business. Our easy-to-operate and easy-to-use agricultural apparatus will increase your output rate without investing more costs and more effort. Our highly advanced agricultural machinery is what the Zambian farmers look forward to for the execution of numerous strenuous farming operations. We provide classical, durable, and eco-friendly farming resources at the most pocket-friendly rates. So grab them to facilitate your farming operations straight away.