A rear blade can be understood as a grading tool that is used for moving lighter substances off the ground by means of grading through a sharp blade on the surface. Besides grading, a rear blade can be used by Zambian farmers for the making of driveways, constructional applications, etc. The angle and the pitch of the blades can be changed as per requirements. A rear blade can also be understood as a scraper blade, serving multiple farming purposes in an affordable price range, which is why this farm implement is extremely popular among the farmer niche of Zambia.
- Multipurpose and economical.
- Easily attached and detached with the compatible tractor.
- Is extremely significant for the development of digs and channels.
- Of the many functions, backfilling is one of the exemplary functions.
- The depth can be adjusted for leveling the ground to a certain depth.
- Verified under ISO 9001 verification law.
- Of genuine and export quality.
- All 50 Hp tractors are compatible with this farm implement.
- The average width of the blade is measured to be 7 feet.
- Weight recorded to be 170 Kg.
- The average length of the blade is measured to be 5 feet.
- The angle of the blade can be adjusted from 0 to 40 degrees.
Farmers of Zambia have been living stress-free life using our skillful and workable farm implements for sale in Zambia. These quality-oriented farm implements in Zambia can be purchased exclusively from Tractors Zambia. At tractors.co.zm, we cater diligently to your farming needs and provide you with sufficient knowledge necessary for the better application of farm implements. So grab yours, and live a stress-free life, depending upon our technology-equipped farm implements.