A number of farming tools are used for secondary tilling but none of them is as dynamic as the rotary tiller cultivator. A rotary tiller cultivator is commonly known as a rotavator, responsible for mixing the soil upside down in order to mix the nutrients completely and thoroughly. This farm implement is among the leading farm implements in the Zambian market as it improves soil fertility as well as removes unnecessary weed development from within the mixed soil.
- Verified under ISO 9001 verification law.
- Of genuine and export quality.
- Multipurpose and available in multiple sizes.
- Works best with Zambian soil.
- The soil can be aerated up to a depth of 7 – 10 inches.
- Durable and resilient blades.
- The optimal number of blades are 34, 36, 42, 48, 54, and 58.
- All 50 Hp tractors are compatible with this farm implement.
- The optimal weight is 700 Kg.
- The average working width and the average working depth are 2400 mm and 220 mm.
Tractors.co.zm can be trusted while investing in their top-of-the-line tractor attachments for sale in Zambia. At Tractors Zambia, the most affordable and productive line of farm implements is up for grabs to provide Zambian farmers with numerous farming opportunities for escalating their crop harvest. We provide farmers of Zambian farmers with alternative farming measures to meet the ever-growing demands of the growing population. A rotary tiller cultivator will relatively increase the working potential of Zambian farmers. So get in touch with us and increase your output ratios exponentially.