For cattle and horse feeding, a fodder chopper is used by Zambian and global farmers. This tractor-mounted attachment can cut huge quantities of straws, oats, hay, or any other essential crop into fragmented particles that can be used by farmers in feeding practices. When an experienced farmer, operates our handy and easy-to-operate fodder choppers, on average they can produce forty bushels of chaff per day. The fragmented particles obtained as a by-product of fodder choppers can be easily digested by animals and prevents simultaneous choking.
- Higher productivity and extremely fewer wastage ratios.
- Ground animal feed can be packed with ease.
- Maintenance and operations are easy.
- Even and uniform cutting of the crops.
- Verified under ISO 9001 verification law.
- Of genuine and export quality.
- Economical and durable.
- The fragmented feed produced can be swallowed by animal herds pretty quickly.
- Both types of operations i.e., manual operation PTO drove.
- All 50 Hp tractors are easily compatible with this farm implement.
- 2 cutting blades.
- Blades are of high carbon.
- The average weight is 75 Kg.
- 510 mm is the measurable blade size.
Tractors.co.zm is the most equipped and prompt supplier of farming sources throughout the African continent. We at Tractors Zambia have been operating day and night and providing agricultural-related services to the farmers that have been aggressively looking for reliable and hassle-free farming solutions. We bring to you the most useful and easy-to-operate farm implements in Zambia at comparable rates. We operate in Zambia but our services have taken the entire African continent by storm. Get your advanced and useful farm implements from our reliable tractor dealers in Zambia and thank us later.