An offset disc harrow is used for superficial ploughing, soil preparation, or clod shattering in stony soil. The discs of this farm implement are made up of high-quality boron depicting 48~52 HRC hardness. An offset disc harrow is a much-needed farm implement as it is capable of in-depth penetration. After the application of offset disc harrows, the soil is left behind in granulated form. Even when the performance of an offset disc harrow is over, the soil is still hydrated and is capable of supplying necessary nutrients to the developing crops. Tilling stony soil is equally strenuous as it is expensive, but with affordable offset disc harrows available at Tractors Zambia, this farming function is no more strenuous or expensive.
- The most versatile tillage equipment.
- The optimum quality of boron discs is used of 48~52 HRC hardness.
- Harrow tillage depth is measured to be 127~178 Mm.
- The attached trailed position can be changed easily.
- One of the most affordable farms implements to perform tilling-related farming operations.
- Easy to operate and easy to maintain.
- Affordable and depicting unbeatable efficacy.
- Excellent for tilling in light to medium soil.
- All 75 to 85 Hp tractors are compatible with this farm implement.
- The total number of discs varies from 12 to 24.
- Intermittent distance between discs is 228/9”.
- The approximate bearing hubs are 4, 6, and 8.
- The recorded working width is 55 to 75 inches.
- The measured weight is 685 to 770 Kg.
- Disc size is measured up to 24 inches.
Tractors.co.zm comprise uncompromised quality farm implements that have been seen to play an exemplary role in the agricultural fields of Zambia. With our extremely credible farm implements for sale in Zambia, your agricultural processes will be promptly done without stressing you. You can find offset disc harrows and other tillage tractor implements at pocket-friendly rates with unbeatable agricultural performance. We can even provide you with the necessary info for the fundamental usage of our skillful tractor implements in Zambia too.