A post hole digger is a farm implement abundantly found in farms of Zambia because of its increasingly prolific uses. This farm implement is mounted with a compatible farm tractor composed of two articulated shovel-like blades. These blades form an empty hollow cylinder measuring about a foot. A post hole digger is capable of digging postholes of varying sizes. Post hole diggers are also recognized as earth augers and can instantaneously dig holes into the soil for either planting saplings or setting up a fence around the surrounding lawns.
- Precise and consistent holes are dug through.
- Economical and durable.
- Preferred by Zambian farmers for numerous landscaping functions.
- Verified under ISO 9001 verification law.
- Of genuine and export quality.
- Can be attached to a wide variety of tractors of credible horsepower range.
- The drilled parts can be easily pulled out.
- Can be used as a mini carne by removing the auger.
- For planting, post insertion, and fencing purposes, this is an ideal farm implement.
- All 50 Hp tractors are compatible with this farm implement.
- The average measured depth is 90 cm (36”).
- The average measured weight is 170 Kg.
- Accessories include a grader while kit.
The conventional methods of digging holes within the depths of the soil were too hectic and stressful. With Tractors Zambia, modern and technology-upgraded farm implements are at the tip of farmers’ hands. Zambian farmers can now maximize their working potential with the help of these result-driven and affordable farm implements in Zambia. To ease with the hole development farming functions, Tractors Zambia brings to you the most advanced farm implements including post hole diggers and many more henceforth grab them before they run off.