An adjustable pintle hook is identified as a towing hitch, purposefully designed to cater to heavy-duty operations. Ideally, the hitch is composed of two parts, one part resembles the hook whereas the other part is wrapped around the tractor projection. When an object is towed with the help of an adjustable pintle hook, it can be moved freely along the entire radius, because of the adjustable pitch configuration. Being an extremely basic farm implement for Zambian farmers, it can help tow huge trailers, water bowsers, spreaders, and many more for ease of transportation. It can be handled conveniently and can work pretty well with a wide range of differentially horse-powered tractors.
- The durability and workability are unmatched.
- Economical and user-friendly.
- Is available in standard and industrial sizes.
- Multipurpose and anticorrosive.
- Affordable post-purchase maintenance cost.
- Verified under ISO 9001 verification law.
- Of genuine and export quality.
- All 50 Hp tractors are compatible with this farm implement.
- 39 Kgs – 44 Kgs is the optimal gross weight range.
Zambian farmers had little to no resources for assisting heavy-duty farming operations but with our practical and innovative adjustable pintle hooks your heavy-duty operations can be furnished pretty quickly. The farm implements for sale at Tractors Zambia can quantify the ratio of growing crops, crucial for necessary export and population feeding.
Get in touch with us at tractors.co.zm to exclusively get comprehensive knowledge from our extremely talented customer service agents about which farm implement to purchase for the execution of multiple farming operations.