A maize sheller is a very productive farm implement and can be used either manually or with the help of a compatible tractor. This farm implement in Zambia is responsible for the removal of grains from the associated stalks of cobs. These separated grains can be later on used for feeding farm animals. A maize sheller is compact and easy to operate which is why Zambian farmers prefer this farm implement over any other tractor attachment as their core shelling farm implement.
- Can shell approximately 400-500 Kg of grains per hour thus deriving 15 to 20 cobs in a minute.
- Operation and maintenance are the least expensive.
- Quite productive as the threshing rate is 97%.
- Economical and durable.
- Kernels obtained are injury free and more productive in terms of quality.
- Verified under ISO 9001 verification law.
- Of genuine and export quality.
- All 50 Hp tractors are compatible with this farm implement.
- PTO shaft is driven.
- Made up of high-quality steel structures.
- The average capacity per hour is 400-500 Kg.
- Medium and large sizes are exclusively available.
The conventional methods of shelling were too hectic and time-consuming for the farmers of Zambia. But with maize shellers available at Tractors Zambia, shelling and cob separation is among the easiest task accomplished by farmers in much reduced time. Farmers of Zambia can shell a huge type of grain crops with the help of a maize sheller such as corn, maize, barley, rice, etc. You can never go wrong in your farming procedures while working with our result-driven farm implements for sale in Zambia.